Personal Auto Pak
Driving is second nature to you. It's automatic. You don't have to think much about it. Same goes for your auto insurance. You register your vehicle, renew your plates and don't give it a second thought. But what if the unthinkable happens? Do you know if you're covered? Many Saskatchewan motorists only have basic plate insurance, which includes:
- $700 deductible
- $200,000 in liability protection
New! Try the new SGI CANADA Auto Pak Online
Quoting Tool. Simply click on the MySGI
Button to see how affordable it can be
Additionally, all Saskatchewan residents get basic injury coverage. Often it's not enough. Especially if you travel outside the province or drive on rural roads. Those things put you at greater risk - of being sued, of colliding with an underinsured driver, and of hitting wildlife or damaging your glass. And if you're injured, you may not get fully compensated for your lost income or other related expenses. To get the right protection, you need to combine your basic plate insurance with an auto policy customized to your needs. Auto Pak provides the right protection for you and your family.
An SGI CANADA Auto Pak is customizable insurance that protects you and your family from loss not covered by basic plate insurance. With an Auto Pak package policy, you can increase your liability coverage, lower your deductible, access rental vehicles, get glass repairs and even have your brand new vehicle replaced if it's totalled.
Replacement cost coverage
- Protect your financial assets - Starting at $1 million and available up to $5 million, increased liability coverage protects your financial assets in the event of a lawsuit against you.
- Lower your deductible - Make accidents and other minor damage (such as vandalism) more affordable. Choose deductibles from $500 to as low as $50.
- Don't pay your deductible - If you hit wildlife or if you have damage due to fire or lightning or if your vehicle is stolen.
- Rental car coverage - Still need wheels when your vehicle is in the shop? Choose the loss of use coverage option and you're eligible for rental costs and protected for damages to the rental vehicle.
- Road hazard glass coverage - Options to reduce your deductible to: $50, $100, $200.
If you just bought a brand new vehicle, you can purchase optional coverage that protects you from depreciation. With replacement cost coverage, if your new car is totalled in the first three years of ownership it will be replaced - though in the third year there are some things that aren't covered, like water damage, vandalism, theft and fire.
But act fast! You must purchase replacement cost coverage within 120 days of your new vehicle's delivery date.
Keep your original bill of sale as it may be helpful during the claims process.
- If your vehicle is repairable - only new parts will be used - not salvaged or second-hand parts.
- If your vehicle is leased - your original purchase price is protected - covering the difference between what you owe your leasing company and the actual cash value of the vehicle.
An SGI CANADA Auto Pak policy provides you the ability to choose the package that best fits your needs, avoids economic loss and protects your family. For example: if you injure a high-salaried person in a collision and must pay to supplement their lost income, Auto Pak pays for costs not covered by basic plate insurance. You can face significant financial hardship if you're at fault for damaging someone's property or if someone gets injured. Insurance ensures you can pay others for their financial loss, due to damaged property or injury, with as little impact on your life and family as possible. When you purchase an Auto Pak package policy with increased liability limits, you also get family security coverage. It protects you and your family members from loss due to injury caused by a driver with little or no insurance - up to $2 million.
Getting the right protection is about the best combination of basic plate insurance and an auto package policy tailored to your needs.
This is a general description of the coverages provided. Actual policy conditions govern. For a complete list of Auto Insurance options, policies and prices give us a call.
"Our success depends on your satisfaction"